Apply for Sonangol Jobs in Associate Latest Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sonangol jobs Dubai, UAE Career News 2st May2022 for Associate Jobs Vacancy. This employment News 2022 which is being published on our portal [www.JobsUae24.com] is about the current job opening for Associate position in Sonangol organization in Dubai, UAE. We are delighted to inform all the willing and eligible candidates for this job position in Dubai, UAE. Sonangol has advertised this new vacancy for Associate post for the below mentioned job roles/ responsibilities. The Minimum educational qualification for this job hiring Continue reading to know the full description of this job profile for an employment opportunity in 2022 in Dubai location of United Arab Emirates…..
Find here Online application for current careers in 2022 in Sonangol , Dubai, UAE Jobs. Job seekers from all around the United Arab Emirates who are qualified. Apply for this latest New jobs 2022 in Sonangol , Dubai. You should also visit the official website of Sonangol organization to find out all the terms and conditions to apply for this job requirement. We are not the original Employment Website for this recruitment.
If you are looking for a change of job or if you are just starting your career after completing your studies then there could be a right job opportunity for you in Sonangol for Dubai location. So, you should save our website in your browser by pressing CTRL+D for looking new career options for Management work like the present one, i.e Associate .
We at Jobsuae24.com are dedicated to publish new job openings 2022 from around the web for Dubai, UAE locations for various job profiles similar to Associate . We bring to you all kinds of UAE jobs 2022 at the single place: JobsUae24.com.
Sonangol Jobs Summary:
Hiring Organization/Recruitment Agency Name: Sonangol
Job Position Name: Associate
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Work Type: Private Company Job in Dubai
Monthly Salary: AED 6000.00 Per Month
Full Job Description»
Sonangol Jobs Employment 2022 For Associate , Dubai
Find below important details to apply online for Associate Position in Sonangol for Dubai country in UAE. Get here job description related to work location, minimum educational qualifications requirements, work experience required, age limit, monthly/annual salary, perks and benefits, online application link. Check out all necessary details as given below.
Sonangol Jobs Qualifications & Experience Requirement:
Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, and Work Experience Required for Associate Jobs in Sonangol :
–KeyResponsibilities:· Develop, review and update the preventive maintenance program of all wellheads, pipelines, and facilities including major rotating equipment using performance, vibration, breakdown history and/or manufacturer recommended maintenance intervals as required.· Manage tenders and bidding processes of maintenance projects.· Hire and train maintenance employees to carry out specialized duties.· Inspect equipment to identify operational inefficiency and facilitate optimization.· Perform periodic maintenance and routine calibration of mechanical, electrical, instrumentations and pneumatic systems.· Manage the process of disposal of worn-out/damaged equipmentas well as the installation of new equipment.· Proffer technical advice and recommendations to ensure an efficient workforce.· Conduct risk assessments to identify possible hazard around facilities or premises.· Design and implement programs for effective maintenance operations.
· Prepare and manage maintenance budgets to meet set objectives.
· Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary, to ensure availability of required resources.
· Maintain accurate record of maintenance operations and present to upper management reports of daily activities.
· Monitor the progress of the department’s quality objectives.
· Suggest improvements together with projects department.
· Ensure all records are appropriately filed and maintained.
· Prepare the training needs identification for the department’s staff.
· Act as intermediary between the management and other personnel in communicating the technical requirements.
· Ensure that calibration is carried out for equipment.
· Ensure repair, test, troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
· Carry out incoming inspection and survey for the department related purchased items.
· To maintain stock record of parts/products as necessary.
· To ensure that departmental documents are updated, filed and maintained.
· Leading and building capacity of the department’s staff.
· To carry out performance appraisal for the department’s staff.
· Prepare department budget.
· Supervises and coordinates routine monitoring of rotating equipment, overhauling activities, and undertake a technical troubleshooting investigation of rotating equipment.
· Prepares routine and overhauling spare parts requirement for rotating equipment and review the stock spare on regular basis. Initiate SAP Notifications, Work orders, Material Reservations and Purchase Requisitions.
· Review daily shift operation supervisor reports, log and report operating parameters. Undertakes corrective actions.
· Liaises with production, operations, project/planning and other engineering personnel to establish the level of maintenance activities for short term and long term.
· Investigates and identify solutions where frequent breakdown result in high cost/low mechanical availability of equipment.
· Prepares overhaul reports and makes recommendation for modifications to improve reliability.
· Carries out plant punch listing on maintenance activities, mechanical completion & participate in pre-commissioning, commissioning activities.
· Technical evaluation of technical bids.
· Follow up and expedite spares required for maintenance activities.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Technical degree such as mechanical or electrical engineering is necessary for the position. Prior experience (at least 10 years) in oil and gas facility maintenance is among the prerequisites for the Associate job position.
· Able to direct and coordinate the activities of a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural maintenance team.
· Hands on experience including conducting equipment inspections to identify and facilitate/conduct repair of equipment.
· Identifying faults to initiate repairs and adjustment.
· Skilled in planning and time management practices.
· Experienced in H2S environment
· Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, instrumentations, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
Sonangol Jobs For Associate , Dubai: Apply Online
|Associate Job Application:||Apply Online|
We @JobsUAE24.com, thank you for taking time out to visit our portal. We offer regular and current New job updates for 2022 in private as well as government sectors all across United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain.
For more of such New jobs and employment opportunities 2022 in UAE, Keep visiting us regularly @ JobsUae24.com