Apply for Site IT Manager Jobs in Crescent Petroleum Careers for Qualified Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, UAE Career News 23 May 2022 for Site IT Manager Jobs Vacancy. This employment News 2022 which is being published on our portal [www.JobsUae24.com] is about the current job opening for Site IT Manager position in Crescent Petroleum Careers organization in Dubai, UAE. We are delighted to inform all the willing and eligible candidates for this job position in Dubai, UAE. Crescent Petroleum Careers has advertised this new vacancy for Site IT Manager Jobs post for the below mentioned job roles/ responsibilities. The Minimum educational qualification for this job hiring. Continue reading to know the full description of this job profile for an employment opportunity in 2022 in Dubai location of United Arab Emirates…..
Find here Online application for current careers in 2022 in Crescent Petroleum Careers , Dubai, UAE Jobs. Job seekers from all around the United Arab Emirates who are qualified with apply for this latest New jobs 2022 in Crescent Petroleum Careers , Dubai. You should also visit the official website of Crescent Petroleum Careers organization to find out all the terms and conditions to apply for this job requirement. We are not the original Employment Website for this recruitment.
If you are looking for a change of job or if you are just starting your career after completing your studies then there could be a right job opportunity for you in Crescent Petroleum Careers for Dubai location. So, you should save our website in your browser by pressing CTRL+D for looking new career options like the present one, i.e Site IT Manager .
We at Jobsuae24.com are dedicated to publish new job openings 2022 from around the web for Dubai, UAE locations for various job profiles similar to Site IT Manager Jobs. We bring to you all kinds of UAE jobs 2022 at the single place: JobsUae24.com.
Site IT Manager Jobs Summary:
Hiring Organization/Recruitment Agency Name: Crescent Petroleum Careers
Job Position Name: Site IT Manager
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Monthly Salary: AED 15000.00-20000.00 Yearly
Full Job Description»
Site IT Manager Jobs Employment 2022 in Crescent Petroleum Careers , Dubai
Find below important details to apply online for Site IT Manager Jobs Position in Crescent Petroleum Careers for Dubai country in UAE. Get here job description related to work location, minimum educational qualifications requirements, work experience required, age limit, monthly/annual salary, perks and benefits, online application link. Check out all necessary details as given below.
Qualifications & Experience Requirement:
Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, and Work Experience Required for Site IT Manager Jobs in Crescent Petroleum Careers :
Supervises and leads the IT team at Khormor plant and other related projects/offices in KRI. Implements the IT requirements for the Kurdistan operations. Plans, organises and executes all IT functions for all KRI site. Directs IT operation resources to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure. Identifies and implements new technical solutions and applications. Responsible for implementation of information security measures and business continuity measures for IT infrastructure. Reports to the Director, Business Services.
Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Develops IT policies and processes and upon approval directs their implementation including procedures and controls covering all areas of IT functions so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective service
- Leads the development and implementation of processes to consult and communicate with users to determine and clarify their current and future operational business needs and ensures all requests are fully documented.
- Priorities planned and unplanned service requests based on business urgencies to ensure timely resolution of user IT issues
IT System Management
- Reviews project plans to plan and coordinate project activities.
- Develops and interprets organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develops computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Consults with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Coordinates with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Oversees the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Maintains the integrity and continual operation of all the IT networks including the wireless.
- Ensures the continual functioning of mission critical computer operations.
- Maintains security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Develops, reviews, and certifies all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans related to IT.
- Responsible for maintaining service levels for technical support to users.
- Evaluates data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
Leadership, Training and Development
- Ensures the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of the IT department team – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal guidance, feedback and appraisal – in order to maximise subordinate and departmental performance.
- Monitors and analyses organisation wide IT training needs and liaises with the HR department to provide appropriate training provision so that all employees have the required IT user capability to enable delivery of business objectives.
- Updates the stakeholders on issues relating to operations and maintenance of IT matters within KRI as and when required.
- Reports to Director Business Services on all in country IT projects/issues on required frequency.
- Works closely with Corporate IT/Business Process department on implementation of new corporate initiatives and policies.
- Exhibits and maintains excellent working relationships with all CreDan staff.
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology and/or Electronics/Telecommunication, preferably with a Master’s degree in Information Systems/Technology
- Minimum 10-15 years of related IT experience with at least 3 years in a senior managerial role preferably in the oil and gas/manufacturing sector with hands on experience to Communications/Monitoring systems, hardware and networking troubleshooting skills
Site IT Manager Jobs in Crescent Petroleum Careers , Dubai: Apply Online
|Site IT Manager Jobs Application:||Apply Online|
We @JobsUAE24.com, thank you for taking time out to visit our portal. We offer regular and current job updates for 2022 in private as well as government sectors all across United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, and Umm Al Quwain.
For more of such jobs and employment opportunities 2022 in UAE, Keep visiting us regularly @ JobsUae24.com