Apply for Project Manager Jobs in Weatherford for Qualified Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi, UAE Career News 17 May 2022 for Project Manager Jobs Vacancy. This employment News 2022 which is being published on our portal [www.JobsUae24.com] is about the current job opening for Project Manager position in Weatherford organization in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are delighted to inform all the willing and eligible candidates for this job position in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Weatherford has advertised this new vacancy for Project Manager Jobs post for the below mentioned job roles/ responsibilities. The Minimum educational qualification for this job hiring. Continue reading to know the full description of this job profile for an employment opportunity in 2022 in Abu Dhabi location of United Arab Emirates…..
Find here Online application for current careers in 2022 in Weatherford , Abu Dhabi, UAE Jobs. Job seekers from all around the United Arab Emirates who are qualified with apply for this latest New jobs 2022 in Weatherford , Abu Dhabi. You should also visit the official website of Weatherford organization to find out all the terms and conditions to apply for this job requirement. We are not the original Employment Website for this recruitment.
If you are looking for a change of job or if you are just starting your career after completing your studies then there could be a right job opportunity for you in Weatherford for Abu Dhabi location. So, you should save our website in your browser by pressing CTRL+D for looking new career options like the present one, i.e Project Manager .
We at Jobsuae24.com are dedicated to publish new job openings 2022 from around the web for Abu Dhabi, UAE locations for various job profiles similar to Project Manager Jobs. We bring to you all kinds of UAE jobs 2022 at the single place: JobsUae24.com.
Project Manager Jobs Summary:
Hiring Organization/Recruitment Agency Name: Weatherford
Job Position Name: Project Manager
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Monthly Salary: AED 9,537 Monthly
Full Job Description»
Project Manager Jobs Employment 2022 in Weatherford , Abu Dhabi
Find below important details to apply online for Project Manager Jobs Position in Weatherford for Abu Dhabi country in UAE. Get here job description related to work location, minimum educational qualifications requirements, work experience required, age limit, monthly/annual salary, perks and benefits, online application link. Check out all necessary details as given below.
Qualifications & Experience Requirement:
Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, and Work Experience Required for Project Manager Jobs in Weatherford :
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
- Ensures that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems, to offer them the most appropriate and cost effective solutions, to deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality, and to systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSSE, Operational Excellence plans and continuous improvement concepts
- Actively promotes a Weatherford culture in the area and supports all area initiatives and teams
- Regularly communicates field performance, support and quality objectives to Region and Country/Area Management
- Closely follows-up and reports on competitor’s activity and developments in their respective area
- Conducts regular customer Service Quality Review meetings in conjunction with sales to ensure our services, products and technical support meet their complete satisfaction
- Assists in defining the budgetary requirements based on customer activity plans, and then manages it in the most productive and cost-efficient manner
- Accountable for meeting the area’s financial goals and expense control
- Oversees material and supply inventory
- Always demonstrates effective Safety leadership and actively involved in Root Cause Analysis for all incidents affecting safety and service quality in the area.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high-quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Customer’s activity plans and local market conditions to help forecast activity trends to assist in the preparation of the business plans
- Reviews the maintenance of the district’s equipment and recommends necessary actions or modifications in accordance with Weatherford standards and policies
- Fosters and leads for continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that the internal process within the organization meet the needs of the business
- Leads and motivates employees to work to the best of their ability as part of the team through open communications, regular meetings, coaching and counseling, attention to their needs, recognition and rewards for their individual contributions and collective accomplishments
- Creates an environment of accountability where each employee is held to the same standard of accountability for their actions regardless of their span of control or scope of responsibility
- Delegates responsibilities and activities as necessary to enhance the role of every team member
- Oversees the training of field personnel, trying to maintain the necessary balance between the area’s operational requirements and individual development needs
- Participates in the recruitment process of Field Engineers
- Engineering / Science Bachelor`s degree or 7-10 years Oil and Gas Experience
- Operations supervisory experience
- Ability to comprehend, understand and implement a Quality and Safety Environment
- Basic financial understanding (budget and forecasting)
- Competent on Computers
- Proven people-management, organizational- and team skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and the ability to carry out tasks under instruction
- Good mentoring / leadership skills
Project Manager Jobs in Weatherford , Abu Dhabi: Apply Online
|Project Manager Jobs Application:||Apply Online|
We @JobsUAE24.com, thank you for taking time out to visit our portal. We offer regular and current job updates for 2022 in private as well as government sectors all across United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, and Umm Al Quwain.
For more of such jobs and employment opportunities 2022 in UAE, Keep visiting us regularly @ JobsUae24.com