Purpose of the Job:
To continually optimise the Middle East inventory holding whilst managing the housekeeping, security and movement of materials in Depot’s store in the most efficient and effective manner.
Key Responsibilities – Inventory Analyst:
- Lead continual inventory optimization initiatives across the ME business through regular physical stock verification and analysis of key information.
- Provide key analysis data for slow moving/non moving, excessive stock items and suggests/recommends optimization steps to key decision makers.
- Design and implement improved control procedures and processes based on data analysis which can be measured and quantified through KPI Targets.
- Analyse and improves the $/kVA and inventory turns performance across the ME local business.
- Train, coach, motivate and develop fellow store men
- Gain knowledge of industry buyers and build a potential sales plan for the sale of inventory stock items.
- Consolidate inventory items for sale and focus on high value items or bulk quantity sales
- Keep track of inventory items sold with relevant values.
- Prove capability of sourcing potential buyers within the industry on a local, regional, global scale.
- Maintain minimum and maximum stock levels in the region, ensuring timely deliveries of material to sites
- Continually strive to improve systems and processes
- Provide support to respective regions.
- Reviewing ISO / audit related documents and ensuring all requirements of audits are met.
- Execute Aggreko’s procurement strategy through governing the driving or implementation category strategies for cost reduction and value enhancement that result in tangible benefits to the bottom line
- Lead and deliver sustainable savings and cost reduction initiatives with key suppliers.
- Displays a commitment to Orange Excellence (Continuous Improvement) initiatives.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
Key Responsibilities – Storeman:
- Maintain Minimum and Maximum stock levels – using ERP System – Material Resource Planning (MRP) system.
- Create purchase orders using ERP System in line with the MRP updates.
- Manage and raise all local purchases in line with Aggreko standard procedures.
- Carry out monthly stock analysis to ensure the depot has the correct stock and stock levels for the depots fleet profile and replenishes stock accordingly.
- Manage the depots half year and end of year Stock Checks as defined by AME Finance.
- Create reports and stock adjustment requests accordingly.
- Approve all Stores Issue Vouchers (SIV)’s and Materials Received Notes (MRN)’s for stock, making note of any discrepancies and informing the Service Manager accordingly.
- Coordinating load outs of stock for sites – packing and distribution of spares/filters for engineers.
- Maintain and update the depot asset register, mark and identify all plant & equipment asset register.
- Ensure that specialist tools are booked in and out to engineers.
- Maintain and update the depot calibration register.
- Ensure all tools & testing equipment in stock is calibrated and ready for use.
- Maintain and update the loose lifting equipment register, ensuring that all equipment is legal and has the correct certification.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping and security for the stores/stock.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
Person Specification/Job Requirements:
- Industry qualifications in Logistics and Supply Chain Management preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of supervising a team of stores personnel/experience in a similar position or role.
- Able to meet challenging deadlines
- Able to produce and maintain reports with high proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- Must possess good supervisory & Negotiation skills
- Promote Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Maintain a clean, safe and hazard free work area
- Any other duties considered essential for effective operations and services. Able to work long hours in demanding conditions, with an absolute minimum of supervision.
- Expert knowledge of procurement processes and tools
- Fluent English Language skills required, speaking other language(s) would be a plus
- The ability to influence without authority across all levels of the business.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships with customers whilst understanding their requirements, expectations and needs
- Good communication – Proficiency in English a must. Working knowledge of Arabic an added advantage.
- Fully proficient in MS Office Skills and report writing.
- Should be capable of working independently and influential in a team, with ability to use own initiative and take quick decisions.
- Should be well organized, possess necessary skill/ leadership qualities capable of leading a team, keep them motivated, meet targets and achieve results.
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills, combined with a structured work style and a pragmatic hands-on approach
- Demonstrate project management, planning and organization skills.
ALWAYS ORANGE – AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC : Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
- Act like Owners
- Stay Nimble
- Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
- Love the Discipline
- Use our expertise
- Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
- Play for Team Aggreko
- Demand Accountablity
- Value Difference
BE INNOVATIVE: Learning from the world for a better today & great leaps tomorrow.
- Look Up and Out
- Learn and Adapt
- Create our Future
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.