Apply for Client Growth Manager Jobs in Guidepoint Global Careers for Qualified Vacancy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, UAE Career News 21 May 2022 for Client Growth Manager Jobs Vacancy. This employment News 2022 which is being published on our portal [www.JobsUae24.com] is about the current job opening for Client Growth Manager position in Guidepoint Global Careers organization in Dubai, UAE. We are delighted to inform all the willing and eligible candidates for this job position in Dubai, UAE. Guidepoint Global Careers has advertised this new vacancy for Client Growth Manager Jobs post for the below mentioned job roles/ responsibilities. The Minimum educational qualification for this job hiring. Continue reading to know the full description of this job profile for an employment opportunity in 2022 in Dubai location of United Arab Emirates…..
Find here Online application for current careers in 2022 in Guidepoint Global Careers , Dubai, UAE Jobs. Job seekers from all around the United Arab Emirates who are qualified with apply for this latest New jobs 2022 in Guidepoint Global Careers , Dubai. You should also visit the official website of Guidepoint Global Careers organization to find out all the terms and conditions to apply for this job requirement. We are not the original Employment Website for this recruitment.
If you are looking for a change of job or if you are just starting your career after completing your studies then there could be a right job opportunity for you in Guidepoint Global Careers for Dubai location. So, you should save our website in your browser by pressing CTRL+D for looking new career options like the present one, i.e Client Growth Manager .
We at Jobsuae24.com are dedicated to publish new job openings 2022 from around the web for Dubai, UAE locations for various job profiles similar to Client Growth Manager Jobs. We bring to you all kinds of UAE jobs 2022 at the single place: JobsUae24.com.
Client Growth Manager Jobs Summary:
Hiring Organization/Recruitment Agency Name: Guidepoint Global Careers
Job Position Name: Client Growth Manager
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Monthly Salary: AED 5,127 Monthly
Full Job Description»
Client Growth Manager Jobs Employment 2022 in Guidepoint Global Careers , Dubai
Find below important details to apply online for Client Growth Manager Jobs Position in Guidepoint Global Careers for Dubai country in UAE. Get here job description related to work location, minimum educational qualifications requirements, work experience required, age limit, monthly/annual salary, perks and benefits, online application link. Check out all necessary details as given below.
Qualifications & Experience Requirement:
Educational Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, and Work Experience Required for Client Growth Manager Jobs in Guidepoint Global Careers :
Headquartered in New York, Guidepoint is the world’s leading intelligence & knowledge services firm that connects clients to the world’s largest proprietary network of screened market, industry & subject-matter experts specialized across 150 sectors and based in +190 countries.
Our corporate, consulting, investment, legal, and government clients leverage the insights and perspectives of over 1,000,000 Guidepoint Advisors to make faster, better-informed decisions and answer the most complex and tough-to-research questions.
Guidepoint’s services include direct phone consultations with our rapidly expanding network of vetted advisors, expert-level surveys, subject-specific teleconferences, in-person meetings, topical events, remote assignments & project work, and other data products.
We are currently making great strides to expand our business across the Middle East, North Africa & Turkey, and we are investing in growing the Dubai-based team at our offices in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
As a Client Growth Manager, you will have a significant impact on strengthening client relationships to further develop our business across major consulting clients.
Guidepoint’s Client Growth teams are passionate about expanding our reach with both new and existing clients. We support all Guidepoint’s service offerings, helping to build relationships and communicate how Guidepoint helps clients stay informed and make better business decisions. Our teams are motivated to provide custom offerings designed to help every potential client make the most of their partnership with Guidepoint.
- Build and maintain client relationship through frequent engagement with clients to explore new opportunities
- Work closely with the Client Service team to maintain/ ensure operational service quality and timely delivery on every project
- Gather client feedback to deepen understanding of individual account/client needs, and support implementation of new measures
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition
- Support revenue generation via promotion of access to our platform of expertise and increasing our market share with the existing client base
- Meet with prospective and existing clients on a regular basis
- Offer and conduct presentations, workshops, trainings to clients
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4 to 6+ years of account/ relationship management, sales, business development or consulting experience (experience within consulting is required)
- Demonstrated track record in managing and building relationships with existing clients to increase overall revenue
- Ability to understand and translate client needs into executable operational and sales strategies
- Skilled in identifying new opportunities; ideally having a track record of managing a diverse client base
- A desire to work independently within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven capability of handling high-profile clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and textually
- Broad-based knowledge of the entire sales process and lifecycle
- Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- An entrepreneurial team player who is passionate about disrupting the industry
- A creative, quick and critical thinker looking to capitalize on opportunities for growth
- An expert planner with organizational and research skills to match
- A highly effective communicator across mediums
- Fluent in English, and preferably strong in Arabic
- Able to travel when needed
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation with attractive commission for high performers
- Top notch international private medical coverage
- Entrepreneurial environment, autonomy and fast decisions
- Entrepreneurial work environment and compelling teammates
- Well stocked pantry to fuel yourself
- Team outings, events, & activities
Client Growth Manager Jobs in Guidepoint Global Careers , Dubai: Apply Online
|Client Growth Manager Jobs Application:||Apply Online|
We @JobsUAE24.com, thank you for taking time out to visit our portal. We offer regular and current job updates for 2022 in private as well as government sectors all across United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, and Umm Al Quwain.
For more of such jobs and employment opportunities 2022 in UAE, Keep visiting us regularly @ JobsUae24.com